Wednesday 6 January 2016

Living without Restrictions


Hello Lovers!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉..... Im so excited for this new year 2016, i cant say why but i am buzzing.. I am positive about what this year will bring. I hope you are well?

I havent blogged in a minute, well since november due to pure laziness and the fact that ive found myself aproaching topics which i am not bold enough to put out here, yup , you heard me , sometimes, im too concerned that not everyone will understand my coockooness and i just save it for another day lol.

Anyway, 2016, its finally here  *insert cheering*.  I felt like 2015 just went by so quickly before i could even catch my breath, but here we are, another start to fresh page,  365 days to make an impact.

With so many resolutions flying about, most common is the weightloss goals, excercise goals etc which is good, personally i have a weightloss goal all year round ( im always on a diet or trying out some form of excercise , while im  also low kew struglling not to eat junk) so this is an all year battle for me, i dont waste my new year resolutions on this hahaha.. However i respect people who do and stick to it! I dont think i have ever made a resolution. I just look at the past year, have a re-cap of my achievements and losses, yes we all have losses but its a good thing, it makes you work harder the following year to eradicate or reduce your losses. Then i constructively critisize myself and my "5year plan" known to myself only 😜, and work better for the next year or see how i could be more productive the following year..

Ok, i feel like ive taken away from todays post, which is what i do, i ramble on and on and go off point, do i really? Do tell me in the comment section.

Hashtag #2016... Living without Restrictions!

Like the picture above, I literally  wish and want to travel the world , without restrictions... I have always thought about a backpacking trip around Thailand, India, seeing the great wall of china, a cruise around the Mediterranean, experience the views of the Cable mountain in South Africa,  see the beautiful pyramid of Giza in Egypt, the sights, culture and markets in Marrakech,Morrocco.  I particularly have enjoyed the delicious food ,the views and the beaches in Zanzibar Tanzania and I'll do it again. And of course my motherland Nigeria, if any of you ever wanted to travel to that neck of the woods then please do enjoy the beautiful culture, food, sights from markets to amazing nightlife entertainment and relaxation  from the La campagne tropicana resort in Lagos, the Obudu Mountain resort in cross river and the Idanre hills in Akure .

The beauty and Luxury of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Barhain, Qatar. Greece ( Ohhh Santorini) , Spain, Malta, Italy , Portugal ,South America , Wales ,Scotland and england,(believe me even though the weather isn't always favourable but there are some great places here too )  Ok.... I ramble on again, couldn't help it, I literally type  direct from my thoughts to here, no edits Lol. There is so much to see in the world and this is from my view right? The places I have been or where I would love to go to? Living like a nomad even though realistically I am not. Lol.

I have had my fair share of travels under my belt, as a matter of fact I get very excited at the thought of going away, escaping into somewhere I've never been to or somewhere I enjoy going to and breathing in the scents of every different place. I know it's weird to say but believe me every place has it's own distinctive 'scent'. It does!

So dust off your passports... Go somewhere exciting, it doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg, it could be a city break, a beach resort, a cruise, an adventure travel, an African Safari, a family vacation, or a solo trip.  Put some pennies aside and go somewhere new! Also, do share the most exciting place you have ever been to. Drop a comment below .

 Live without restrictions, take a round the world trip if you can, or just one destination at a time. The later will be me.

If you have read through all of this, you deserve a hi5... So,I'm sending you a Virtual Hi5

Till my next post,

Love and light

Toke x

5 comments:

  1. Quite a write up, you want a travel buddy? Im here, my inner nomad is waiting to explore. I tell you though, having done thailand , its paradise , but worth a good planning ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jay, i hear great things about thailand too... Will be done. Cheers mate x

      Delete
  2. Lovely. Birthday travels? Still on? 😬
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... Birthday travels still on indeed :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you... Birthday travels still on indeed :)

      Delete